At a glance
- 100% reimbursement when using contracted healthcare providers
- plenty of choice: visit any of more than 45,000 healthcare providers
- you get CZ's tried and trusted service
Cover under the general insurance policy
Although all general insurance policies in the Netherlands cover the same healthcare, you pay less with 'CZdirect' because you arrange everything directly online and your reimbursement for care provided by a non-contracted healthcare provider is lower.
Choice of over 45,000 healthcare providers
CZ has contracts with nearly all healthcare providers in the Netherlands. Go to one of these contracted healthcare providers to take advantage of numerous benefits.
Reimbursement for contracted healthcare providers
- You are assured of getting excellent care
- You can see the healthcare provider quickly
- No need to pay up front: CZ will pay the healthcare provider directly
Reimbursement for non-contracted healthcare providers
- No agreements with us on quality
- No agreements with us on how quickly you can be seen
- You need to pay the bill up front and then submit a claim
For much of the healthcare reimbursed under the general insurance policy, you need to pay the first €385 yourself before you qualify for reimbursement of costs. This is called the compulsory deductible. You can also opt to have a voluntary deductible - increasing your total deductible up to a maximum of €885 in total - in which case your premiums will be lower. But you will have to pay more if you do run up healthcare bills.
Compare our health insurance policies and take out your health insurance now.Calculate premium in just two minutes
- 14-day cooling-off period
- Children up to the age of 18 co-insured free of charge
- We will cancel your current insurance policy for you
Want even more cover?
If you would prefer having full freedom of choice, or would like additional cover for things like physiotherapy or orthodontic care, you might find just what you need among the CZ insurance packages.